Wednesday, February 11, 2009

About me

Hello,

After reading other people's blogs I thought I'd start my own as a way to vent my feelings, share my life, thoughts, and hopes. My main goal is to get back home to Tennessee to be a dad to my two awesome kids, Dakota and Maddy. Two years ago their mother and I separated and I moved to Phoenix Arizona for a job, while out here my ex wife served me with papers for a divorce and after a year of fighting, depression, and stress we divorced. Since the divorce we have managed to build a somewhat shaky friendship, I still got upset when she told me a month ago that she's seeing another man, inside I knew it was coming but ouch, that hurts to know.
I'm 42 years old will be 43 in June, holy smokes I'm getting old. I love the outdoors and I love woodworking and tinkering on anything, broken or not. I'm easy going and typically have a great sense of humor. I have very few friends but the ones I have mean the world to me. I love motorcycles and have ridden all over the country, I love flying and was working on my pilots license til the telecom collapse of 2001. I have a dream that someday I'd get to sail a small boat from the U.S. to somewhere, anywhere, maybe the Bahamas or the Caribbean, the thought of sailing, to me is so romantic, so basic. The wind and sea. I love collecting old "technology" I have an old TRS80 computer from 1982 still in the box, I love old albums and records and old stereos like the one I had growing up at my granny's house. I love dogs and horses but currently own none. If I won the lottery what would I do? I'd move back home, buy a couple acres of land and a house and I would live for my children. I would have them over every day their mom is working, I'd take them on trips and share the things I know with them, share the places I've seen and take them places I have always wanted to go. If I could go back to Tennessee to be with them I would never leave again.

No comments: